Dr. Laleshkumar Nahata (M.B. D.M.R.D)
Vd. Nandlal Pawar (M.D.)
Mr. Aniket Ballal (B.SC)
- (Radiologist & Sonologist)
X-ray Machine Details
- Wellness Clinic
- Diet Counselling
- Health Checkup-Arogya Tapasani Package
- Prakruti Parikshan
- Yoga Treatment to OPD and IPD Patients
- Sexual Problems Counselling
- Peripheral Health Check-up Camps
- International Yoga Day Activities
- Yogic Training to the patient according to the disease condition by yoga expert
- Yoga counselling in pregnant women’s
- Tratak shibir for the school going children’s
- Monthly Yoga camp for Diabetes, Hypertension, Vatavyadhi
An X-Ray is a quick and painless diagnostic test used to help diagnose many health conditions. X-Rays work by projecting a form of radiation through part of your body to produce a black and white image of the bones, joints and soft tissues. An X-Ray can be used to check.
- For bone fractures or infection
- Joint damage or inflammation
- Soft tissues and organs for signs of disease
We provide a comprehensive range of X-Ray examinations during out-patient appointments, including.
- Extremity – arms, legs, feet and hands.
- Chest x-rays for visa/medical purposes.
- We Can provide X-Ray Within 30Min of assessment & A Doctor Will Review the X-Ray Immediately.
- X-Ray for Arogyatapasani Yojana & all types of clinical trials.
- Rate of X-Ray 100/- Per Film & For BPL Patients Free.
X-Ray Department Working